Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A Couple Days Late...

...I had wanted to sew a little bit for the Veterans on Memorial Day but I ended up furniture shopping for DD.

A couple days late, but today I made and sewed the labels on the three QOV's that have been hanging around.

Yesterday, I cut and made the pillowcases.



I don't know about you but for some reason I really drag on making the pillowcases and applying the labels.  Must be my least favorite part of the QOV process.  :(  

The first two QOV's just came out of the dryer and I put the third in.  I also just finished the letters I like to send along with the quilts.

At this rate, I just may get them in the post tomorrow....now I just need to locate a box....sigh...

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I've been working on QOV, too.

Yes, the label is one of my least favorite parts of the quilting process.