Monday, May 5, 2014

What I'm Working On...

...it's been a long time since I had anything to share on my design wall.

Too looooong.

So here it is!  The current Milwaukee Admirals T*shirt quilt is a flimsy!  yea!

Today I road - tripped to A Quilting Connection.  It was almost 2 hours round trip but time well spent!

See?!  All this quilt batting goodness.  Two rolls of Hobbs 80/20 at 120 inches x 33 yards! They were part of my Christmas 2013 that I am just cashing in now.

Yummy.


Also, I ordered a flat board of black to donate to the Oconomowoc Quilt Guild Donation quilts.  I was too late to donate fabric and I don't seem to be able to fit their sew days into my sew days so ~ I thought I would donate black batting to the cause to help keep the costs down.  :)

Today I am linking up with:

JudyL at Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Great haul from your road trip!