Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Hands 2 Help Final Check In

This week is the final Hands 2 Help Check In! Hop on over to Sarah's post to see all the wonderful quilts that are being donated this season.

I finished three quilts that I will be sending off.  The final day to send quilts in June 13, 2014, which is lucky for me as it is the day after my last day guild meeting of the year.


Yes!  I will have Show and Tell!

:)

Quilt #1 is based on a Moda Bakeshop Tutorial, Marmalade Squares. I blogged about Quilt #1 here.


Quilt #2 is the result of leftovers from Quilt #1.  I blogged about Quilt #2 here.

Quilt #3 is the result of leftovers from Quilt #2.  I blogged about Quilt #3 here.

Hop on over to Sarah's post to see all the quilts the  quilters are so generously donating to the Hands 2 Help Quilt Challenge 2014!

I'll be linking up with Sarah, too!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Three fabulous quilts.

I always seem to mange to get more quilt from the scraps than I originally intended. ;o)

Ann X said...

These are fabulous!Scrap quilts are my fav - I wish I would be able to make scrap quilts only! Sadly, to have a scrap bag full, some must make something not scrappy LOL

Sue Daurio said...

well you certainly got your moneys worth out of those scraps. Love the quilting on them.

Sarah Craig said...

I love scrappy quilts, and these are just wonderful! Thanks so much for participating in the Challenge this year - I hope you'll be back next year!