Tuesday, September 30, 2014

One More...

…I quilted and finished this one over the weekend. This little one has already flown the coop and is on it's way to *It's Forever Home* via Margaret's Hope Chest.

*#USA* pattern is, what I believe to be public domain: rail fence. Rails cut at 3.5 in, blocks at 6.5 in. The ideas for the hashtag border from this post from Cynthia at Quilting is More Fun Than Housework.

panto info: Starry Dreams

The backing is this red tie-dye that I have been hoarding. #USA was made so that I could use this backing and quilt with red thread.





Anyone else do that?! Decide on a project from the back?! LOL.

Another exercise in *trying to use what I have*.  *grin*

I'm also counting #USA as an entry for the *100 Quilts for Kids* Challenge that Heather at Quilts in the Queue is hosting this year.  I do believe today is the final link up day.  See all the quilts here at this link. I think there are at least 3 pages of donated quilts!

1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

awesome!!! And yep - maybe - But I am not sure I should admit it in public lol