Sunday, October 26, 2014

My October Finish

My goal for October at Fiber of All Sorts was to finish this Snowboarder quilt. I worked on the blocks at retreat in the beginning of October than finished it up here at home. I posted a picture before but it was all fuzzy. Thankfully, my camera is back in focus…and all on its own!

Thanks to DD for holding. :)

pattern info: 6.5 inch cut blocks, 2.5 inch cut frames, set---rainbow.

:)

The quilting is Hot Rod---a new to me panto, found here. I wanted to practice it before I quilt it on my cousin's quilt.

Housekeeping:  I was #60 on the October Goal Setting Linky Party

Linking up with:

Fiber of All Sorts October Finishing Party

3 comments:

Nancy said...

It's a fun and colorful quilt. Thanks for the measurements, too.

Karen said...

Awesome finish. It is bright and cheery.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Yay!! Congrats on the finihs - and it is a great quilt!!!