Wednesday, May 27, 2015

WIP Wednesday 5.27.2015


Over the weekend, I was able to finish sewing this red/white and blue flimsy. I enjoy sewing r/w/b and this is the first one of the year.  :)

Block pattern: This is the handout I received at the April meeting of the Lake Country Quilt Guild. No block name or credit given.  :(



If you recognize this block -- please let me know so that I can give credit where credit is due.

I just purchased backing for it -- but not sure when I will get it completed.

A litte sewing time for me!

I made four (4) placemats to go with my flamingo wall hanging.  I am planning on quilting/ binding these lovelies next. I also want to make a mini wall hanging and a flamingo table runner but wouldn't you know -- I'm out of fusible webbing. :(

This is the pattern inspiration, I google imaged searched * flamingo quilts* and this one appeared. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get it to re-appear.









Today I'm linking up with:

Lee at Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Nice job and thanks for sharing the directions for the block.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Great RWB Quilt!!!